AIA Wisconsin is proud to claim Madison's Joseph J. Stoner House as its official headquarters. This imposing two-story Italianate structure, located at 321 S. Hamilton Street in Madison, was built in 1855 of indigenous sandstone. The Stoner House was named a Madison Landmark in 1973 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
From HWY 12 & 18
Exit Hwy. 151 north (Park St), to W. Washington Ave. Turn right on Bassett St., go left on Wilson St. and proceed four blocks.
Take Hwy. 30 into Madison and exit at Hwy. 151 (State Capitol Exit, E. Washington Ave.). Stay on E. Washington approach to Capitol, turn left on Butler St., go right on Wilson and proceed four blocks.